Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Baby Graduated from Preschool

On Thursday June 4th, Bree graduated from preschool. I can't believe she is old enough to go to Kindergarten! She was so much fun to teach though. At times it was really hard and she had problems distinguishing from Mommy and teacher but I'm so glad I got to teach her. I think she learned a ton and I know she is going to do great in Kindergarten, especially since she will have someone besides Mom teaching her!! She writes her whole name properly now and knows her sounds, letters, numbers, shapes and colors. She gets this cute little squinch on her nose when she concentrates on her work, it's so cute. She loves to color and is getting better at adding details to her pictures and coloring in the lines. She is such a smart little thing, I'm excited to see how she progresses in Kindergarten!
I have some pictures of the graduation, but Tracy has to put them through his software and see if he can lighten them up. Here is a pic of her in her cute graduation cap she made:


Last thing to catch up on: Memorial Day

No comments: