Monday, March 23, 2009

My Goal

This morning Tracy and I started an in home boot camp workout called Power90. I am so excited to be doing this. I have heard nothing but good about it! And because we are both not in shape, I think we will get some good results. Along with the exercise I am really starting to make an effort with my eating. I haven't really been a bad eater but I'm really concentrating on what I put into my body. Whole grains, fruits and veggies, less sugar. Along with the exercise videos came some other dietary guidelines like eating 5 times a day, not eating 3 hours before bed and not eating an hour before working out. I didn't eat 5 times today, I only ate 4 but at the time I should have had my 5th, I was really not hungry. I figured it was better to not eat than to eat just cause I should. I don't know though. They do say that eating 5 times will help you to not overeat at the bigger meals. I don't think I ate too much at dinner though. I'll just have to really pay attention and see what works best. I'm really excited and I really hope that this will get me off the plateau that I've been on since KK was born!

4 comments:

dlkenney said...

Good Luck, I have also hit a plateau and am trying new steps to try and jump off of this plateau. My mom and dad have tried that 90 workout and love it.

Kathy said...

Great job!

Tori said...

I may have to check out this video. I'm always looking for new ways to workout. Right now running is not much fun.

Emily said...

Good luck with everything! I hope it works for you guys! :) Love ya!