Monday, March 23, 2009

My Goal

This morning Tracy and I started an in home boot camp workout called Power90. I am so excited to be doing this. I have heard nothing but good about it! And because we are both not in shape, I think we will get some good results. Along with the exercise I am really starting to make an effort with my eating. I haven't really been a bad eater but I'm really concentrating on what I put into my body. Whole grains, fruits and veggies, less sugar. Along with the exercise videos came some other dietary guidelines like eating 5 times a day, not eating 3 hours before bed and not eating an hour before working out. I didn't eat 5 times today, I only ate 4 but at the time I should have had my 5th, I was really not hungry. I figured it was better to not eat than to eat just cause I should. I don't know though. They do say that eating 5 times will help you to not overeat at the bigger meals. I don't think I ate too much at dinner though. I'll just have to really pay attention and see what works best. I'm really excited and I really hope that this will get me off the plateau that I've been on since KK was born!

3 comments:

dlkenney said...

Good Luck, I have also hit a plateau and am trying new steps to try and jump off of this plateau. My mom and dad have tried that 90 workout and love it.

Tori said...

I may have to check out this video. I'm always looking for new ways to workout. Right now running is not much fun.

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything! I hope it works for you guys! :) Love ya!