Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things

I just did the 25 random things on facebook and thought it would be fun to post here. So here it goes, 25 random things about yours truly:

1. I have been tagged by so many people I hope I remember to tag them all back!

2. I love sci-fi shows! Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis.... you get the idea.

3.Like Tracy, I love Joss Whedon! Firefly and Serenity are my favorites. It goes along with the sci-fi thing!

4. I loath spiders. That's why I had a son, so he could get them when Tracy wasn't home!

5. I absolutely LOVE to read. I will read everything and anything at least once. I'm not biased! And when I really, really like a book, I will read all day and ignore chores and children!

6. I went on a vacation by myself, with people I barely knew, to the town where a fictional book takes place. Yes I am that obsessed :D

7. I graduated from USU with a dual major in Elementary ed and Early Childhood ed

8. I hate teaching anything higher than 2nd grade, the math gets too hard!

9. I love ice cream. I can eat it anytime, anywhere. Even if it's freezing outside, ice cream will sound good.

10. All my closest friends I've met online :), except Katie :D

11. I've never been to Disneyland

12. I pee my pants when I throw up. Always have, it's just gotten worse with the 4 kids!

13. I've only flown 3 times in my life.

14. When I get over being shy, I can talk way too much, and way too loudly

15. I waited for my hubby while he served his mission.

16. I only dated my hubby for 3 months before he left.

17. We were engaged 24 days after he came home.

18. I would move back to Logan in a heartbeat.

19. I hate dogs and own two of the biggest dang dogs you can have.

20. All three of my girls' names end with ee. It was coincidence with the first two and intentional with the last one.

21. I've climbed down a lava tube in the dark.

22. I love to bake but don't do it a lot because I HATE the mess!

23. My husband and I have never gone to bed mad at each other and we've been married for 11 years.

24. I was on Dance Company and Drill Team my senior year of high school and on the Pep Squad (K-ettes) my sophomore year.

25. I love to "blog-stalk". I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs but I rarely leave any comments.

There ya go. Enjoy it for what it is. A bunch of silly stuff about me!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers and Likes?
Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?