Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged so here it goes:

What is his full name? Tracy McGee

How long have you been married? 10 years

Who eats more sweets? That is totally me. He gets mad cause we'll have something, cookies, treats, whatever, and he'll come home wanting some of it and it's gone. He should learn to take some to work so he can have some.

Who said I love you first? I think I did, well I actually sang it to him cause I was too shy to come right out and say it.

How old is he? 31

Who is taller? He is.

Who is smarter? My diplomatic kids say we are both smart!

Who can sing better? That is totally me, it's been proven with Singstar and Rockband

Who does the laundry? Me

Who pays the bills? I do, but he makes the money!!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? He does most times, I've done it before though and I hate it!

Who cooks dinner? Me mostly, he sometimes does and he does it .

Who drives? We both do.

Who is more stubborn? Me totally.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who asked who out? He asked me!

Who has more siblings? I have one more.

Who wears the pants? We are usually pretty even on things, we think so much alike.

I don't know anyone else that would read this except Tracy, so if he wants to answer this about me he can! And B, if you read this you can answer it for Aly!

No comments: