Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow, snow go away

I am so tired of the snow. I know we are being so blessed with all the moisture that we've had but when you can't even open your front door, and you can't heave the snow over the humongous mound stacked on the side of your driveway, you have enough!! At least it's February now and we can see the end in sight!

13 years ago today I met Tracy. I can't believe that I've known him for 13 years! It's crazy! It's funny how I still remember the date too. And I remember exactly what he was doing the first time I saw him. He was scrubbing a grill in the cafeteria. It was the first day of my job at the Church Office Building. I had just walked in and met my boss and I looked up and he had been scrubbing, he kind of stopped when he saw me! hehe! It's nice to know that I had that power at one time!! Well that started it all, 5 months later he was on his mission and then 2 years and 6 months later we were engaged! And now here we are with 4 munchkins and a dog. So fun. It really is though and it's so fun to look back on how things happened.

Well enough reminiscing, I'm going to go to bed. I have to get my week organized tomorrow and clean the house. Preschool is going really well and since I started using the program I do, my life is much less complicated! But it does still take some organization! Have a wonderful week! I'll try to get some pictures and stuff up this week. That's something I haven't done on here yet.

1 comment:

Kollen Marchant said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad cuz now i can keep up on what you are doing. What program (for preschool) did you end up going with? Just curious. Have a good week.