Sunday, January 3, 2010

November

November was extremely busy!! I was involved with putting on the New Moon Experience at the South Towne Expo center. It was on November 19 and 20. I was going, going, going right up until we put it all on. It was such a fun experience and I learned a lot and I got to spend time with some of my best friends (miss you all btw!!!) I was in charge of the Twilight Mom store/boutique. It was stressful and hectic but fairly successful. On Thursday Mom came and walked around for a bit with me, then Caitlin came and spent the rest of the night walking around and going to the Mitch Hansen concert. Then we hit the midnight show of New Moon. It was awesome!! Sooo much better than Twilight. I want to see it again, it's been too long :D On Friday Tiaree got to come hang out with me. I accidentally started a Twilight obsession with her. Or I guess I should say, Jacob obsession!! We got our hair done, our nails done and took lots of pictures. On Saturday after the event was all over, I took her and Jazmine (my niece) to see it again. They were so cute about it!!

On Saturday the 21st, the girls had a Christmas dance concert. Tiaree and Bree danced so good, Keighlee cried and refused to go on stage! Oh well, hopefully she will be better in the spring!

On Monday the 23rd, we had dinner at Tucci's for Emily's 30th birthday! It was a lot of fun being with family and surprising her!

Thanksgiving was a blast. We had my extended family over to our house and even though it was crowded with 25 people, it was so nice to see everyone and visit with family we haven't seen for a while. My Granny was able to come and it was good to see her, even though she doesn't know me from Eve. Her alzheimers is really getting bad and it's hard to talk to her knowing she doesn't remember me. It's also not so fun to repeat yourself 20,000 times!! She is going down hill fast and I don't know how much longer she will be here. It makes me sad to think of that, so I'm glad we got to spend some precious time with her on Thanksgiving. Here is a slide show of our awesome November! It's huge!!

No comments: