Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun Weekend

On Saturday we went bowling with my brother in Tooele for his birthday. It was so much fun! The whole family went, except Sam and Caitlin cause they were in Cedar. The kids all bowled too, it was so fun to watch them. Tracy got some great pics with his camera, but I'll just put a few of the ones I got on mine. After dinner we had the most wonderful homemade pizza and breadsticks! (I'm still waiting for the dough recipe Ems!!) It was such a fun night. I love being able to spend fun times with my family.
Jarik gets some good heft behind the ball

Tiaree beat everyone on the first game, adults included!

Bree loved chucking the ball down that ramp.

KK just loved picking the balls up and trying to get them on the ramp.

Jared, Alyssa and Colette (and Bree sneaking in to try to help!)

I LOVE Alyssa's face here! Helping Dad!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! I especially love the one of Alyssa - all the candles are already blown out! lol

I will email that recipe to you today or tonight. :) You'll love it! It's so easy. We make it once a week!

It was a way fun day bowling!! Love ya! baaaa