Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've been tagged

Rules:
1- Post the rules
2- Answer the 6 "8" items
3- Let each person know that they have been tagged


8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1- Bones
2- House
3- Office
4- Life
5- Chuck
6- Ghost Hunters
7- Stargate SG-1
8- Firefly
I know those last two aren't on anymore, but they are cool!

8 Things I did yesterday

1- Grocery Shopping
2- Put up a Christmas Tree
3- 2 loads of laundry
4- made a to do list :)
5- Went to Sam's club
6- picked the kids up from school
7- got my hair done
8- watched Rescue Dawn

8 Favorite Restaurants

1- Olive garden
2- Tepanyaki
3- Chili's
4- Red Robin
5- Training Table
6- Applebees
7- Blue Bird when I go to Logan
8- Rumbi's

8 things I am looking forward to

1- Christmas
2- Tabernacle Choir concert on Thursday
3- Voice Male concert next Tuesday
4- Temple Square lights with my family
5- Seeing Twilight again next week
6- Zoo Lights with Tracy's family
7- My solo to be over!
8- A long winter's nap!! :)

8 things on my wish list

1- To start loosing weight again
2- To feel the Christmas spirit strong in my home
3- To go to Disneyland with my family some time soon
4- To have more patience
5- To learn more about the Gospel
6- To maybe someday be in the Tabernacle Choir
7- To travel the world
8- To be happy with my family always

I tag whoever wants to do this!

No comments: