So for the past 2 weeks, we've been working on remodeling our kitchen. Well remodeling might be too much, we painted and laid new flooring. Two weekends ago we painted the big wall and this past weekend we turned on Conference and laid the floor. It looks so nice! I have to thank our neighbor Kurtis for giving up his Saturday to help, and of course his wife for letting him be gone! It took longer than we thought, but it was done by 5. We had two different batches of wood and that gave us problems. Last year when we did the basement we did wood down there and had like 7 boxes left over. We decided then to put it in the kitchen/dining room but we had to wait to get the rest of it. We got it last week and started putting it down. Well come to find out, that in the year since we bought it, they'd changed styles and the two woods wouldn't lock together! So we had to saw off the edge of the new pieces and glue down one row to transition to the new pieces. Kind of crazy but it looks really nice now. We just have to get the baseboards back up and we are set! Here are some pics.