Monday, February 11, 2008

Bravery

I was brave today. I really was. I needed to go grocery shopping soo bad. Well the kids are off track and I had to go before I could even make dinner. So I went with all 4 kids. To the grocery store. To do something that takes longer than 10 minutes. And I survived! Better yet, the kids survived! They were sooo good. To be honest, I was shocked. I thought it would be just awful. Especially Bree, she can be such a handful. She just wanders so much and it makes me so frustrated. I've lost her more than the other 3 combined! She has no fear of being lost or being taken. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with going off on her own if the mood takes her. It's very annoying. But they did great and I think I'm going to get them a little something for being so good. I don't know what, a special FHE treat or something. We'll find something I'm sure. But they were awesome and I had to just brag for a bit!

No comments: